Friday, June 20, 2014

Cotton Candy Splash




Good evening!

This week's cocktail is perfect for the summer time at the pool or great to make for the many cookouts coming up. The pink lemonade just makes this drink for me. I'm not going to lie I don't know why this drink is called Cotton Candy splash it doesn't remind me of cotton candy but it was still yummy just needs a new name.

This recipe went to a recipe but nothing for an adult drink. But I wasn't going to let that stop me I decided to just pour and see how it tastes.

Cotton Candy Splash:
  • Pink lemonade (if you want to make a skinny version the crystal light pink lemonade would work too)
  • Vanilla Vodka

In my small 8oz glass I used the whole little shooter. It's up to you on how strong you want this drink.

Cheers!

If you are looking for more great drink ideas check out my pinterest board

Follow Kristina Morud's board Drinks on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment