Thursday, June 26, 2014

Blueberry Muffin Cookies



Happy Thursday!

I will warn you right now these cookies are addicting!!!!

When finding these on Pinterest I was excited to try them my kids are blueberry lovers. Thank you Valley Ridge Recipes for an awesome recipe. I didn't have the right amount when I made mine so I only made a half recipe which was more the plenty for our family. With this recipe you get the best of two worlds, you get that blueberry muffin flavor with a chewy cookie texture! And also its a healthier alternate to those chocolate chip cookies that we all love.

Ingredients:
  • 2-7oz blueberry muffin mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
  • 2 tsp melted butter


Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350
  • Put the butter into a glass  mixing bowl and melt butter in the microwave
  • Add all the other ingredients and mix well
  • Roll mix into small balls and place on cookie sheet space an inch in between cookies   
  • Bake for 10-12 until golden
  • Cool for 5 minutes



If you want to you can switch the blueberry muffin mix for your favorite muffin mix. Next time I'm thinking about switching it to apple. What flavor will you try? Would love to hear about it in the comments.

Enjoy!

For some more great desserts recipes follow my pinterest
Follow Kristina Morud's board Sweets to make on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment