Monday, June 9, 2014

Quite Blocks




I have to say this has been the best pin for my 2 year old son. We have had them for about a month now and there's not a day he doesn't play with them! Best $3 activity I have found for little ones. They are perfect for that quite play time. So many options of what they can do with them. Gets their creativity going. Landon loves building towers more then anything and knocking them down.Another thing he likes to do is dump them out and play basketball with them to put them back into the basket.


A day after buying them I found another pin to add them to bath time. So that's what we did and the kids loved it. We called it Noodle Bubble Bath. It's always great to get 2 ideas out of one item.

All you need is a couple pool noodles. I got mine from the dollar tree, I bought 3 which is the perfect amount for us.Cut them up into different sizes. For this I found the kitchen Butcher knife worked the best. Quick and super easy.

We would love to see your noodle creations share pictures on Instagram
If your looking for some more great ideas to do with your little ones check out  my Pinterest board
Follow Kristina Morud's board Things to do with the Kids on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment