Saturday, July 12, 2014

Mommy Frappé


Sorry I'm a day late on this one. But like they always say better late then never! Tonight is a good one. Who's a coffee lover? I can't go a day with out coffee and this recipe puts a fun twist to that cup of coffee. And that twist is whipped cream vodka...yummy!
When I was making this cocktail off Pinterest there was no directions :( so I was just guessing what to do. For no directions I have to say it turned out still pretty yummy.

Mommy Frappé:
  • Starbucks flavored coffee (I did Carmel)
  • 1-2 shots of whipped cream vodka (all depends on how strong I only did one shot in a 11 oz coffee and I could not taste it)
  • Ice

Pour everything into the blinder. Add ice to your preference and blend well. That's it simple!


If you are going for your favorite Starbucks drink it's easy. I Used to be an barista before becoming a mommy (love this job so much better!)
Carmel macchiato you will want a vanilla flavor coffee topped with carmel drizzle. For a stronger carmel flavor try carmel vodka instead of whip cream.
Mocha you will use plain coffee in the jar and add chocolate sauce.

For more drink recipes check out/follow my Pinterest board
Follow Kristina Morud's board Drinks on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment