Thursday, July 10, 2014

Swagbucks


Hello everyone!

 Hope everyone is having a great Thursday. Sorry this one is late. We are potty training today and let me just say that people are not kidding boys are harder to train then girls!

 But today I want to share a little money making tip that I have been using to get Amazon gift cards that I have been saving up to use for Christmas which is right around the corner if you can believe that. Have you ever heard of the website Swagbucks? If not let me tell you a little something about it.
Its a website that offers:
online surveying
daily polls to earn points
points for online shopping
points for watching short clips online
Print coupons and use them you get 10 points for each one (I love this!)
and so much more!

 What caught my eye about this it didn't take a lot of points to get small gift cards. To get the $5 Amazon cards it's 450 points. Which doesn't take long to get if you keep up with it. I have been using it for a couple months and I'm up to 4 gift cards and my husband has been doing it for 3 months and has 2 gift cards close to his 3rd. With technology the way it is today they even have an app that I use more then anything!

 If you are looking for that little extra cash for the holidays or even just something to use on your self check them out. Don't worry if you don't shop Amazon they have so many different gifts to choose from. If you sign up use my Refer code (swagbucks.com/refer/Kristy88) and you could earn extra points and then share your code with friends (under refer friends) to get yourself extra points.
Here is a screen shot of my account showing 3 gift cards. I just wanted to show you this is not a scam it really does reward you.

No comments:

Post a Comment