Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tipsy Palmer



Friday is Here!!! It's been a long week in our household with potty training but the good news is he got it faster than I thought and he 100% potty trained! So this weeks cocktail is perfect timing for me!

This week we are adding twist to a summer favorite (unless your like my husband who loves them all year round) Arnold Palmers. Thank you Serious Eats for this great summer cocktail.

Now how do we make this you ask all you do is spike your Arnold Palmers with some bourbon (all to your taste). When I first saw bourbon I was a little scared to try it but OMG was it good in the tea. There is just something about the 50/50 that smooths it out to make it delicious!

Hope you guys enjoy
Cheers!

For more great recipes checkout the tab above and also check out my Pinterest board Follow Kristina Drews's board Drinks on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment