Monday, July 7, 2014

Waffle Pizza



Good Evening!

We just made this recipe tonight for dinner. The kids were in love. I was told that we should have this all the time so I guess it's safe to say the kids loved dinner tonight. And what I like about it dinner was ready in 15 minutes! This is now on our list for quick dinners.

When I was searching for this recipe all the pictures on pinterest was just the pictures so I had to make up my own recipe which was pretty easy.

Waffle Pizza
Ingredients
  • Waffles
  • Pizza Sauce
  • Cheese
  • Your favorite pizza toppings

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Lightly toast your waffles
Add your sauce, cheese and toppings to the lightly toasted waffles
Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 min. Until the cheese is melted

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as we did.

For more recipes like this check out my Pinterest page
Follow Kristina Morud's board yummy food to try on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment