Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cleaning those nasty looking cookie sheets

Happy Wednesday!

Today's tip is one that you can find all over Pinterest feed. And it's Baking soda+ peroxide can clean your baking sheets...have you seen this one? After finding this pin from One good thing by Jillee awesome post and thought this would work for me.

But this pin was a FAIL for me...i'm guessing my cookie sheet is way gone for anything to help! Time to get a new one and start fresh. But this is an awesome pin to keep in mind so that when my new one starts getting dirty I can use this to clean it up.
I'm ashamed to say that these are mine :( 

If you have a cookie sheet that still haves some "life" left in it this post is perfect for you.
All you need is 1/4 cup of baking soda and a couple of drops of peroxide to form a paste. Once you have a paste you can use your hands or a sponge and rub it all over your cookie sheet. I was noticing that with the sponge it was getting more of the grease and the build up off. Once done rinse off and wash your baking sheets.

For more Pinterest tips check out the tab above or follow my board on Pinterest. Follow Kristina Morud's board Cleaning around the house on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment