Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Nail polish remover as a cleaner?


For this weeks tip I found another crazy tip that I had to try. With a five year old you give her new shoes within one day they are dirty and don't look like I just bought them. I don't know about you but this drives me CRAZY.  Thanks to this image pin I don't have to go crazy anymore which is a good thing, Because I have a 2 year old boy who is gonna go out and get dirty faster. This mommy is prepared bring it on!

All you need to do to make this Pinterest tip work is add Nail Polish remover to a cotton ball and wipe away the dirt on the rubber part of the shoe. To clean my daughters shoes it took a little elbow grease but I'm pretty sure the next time I do this which will be sooner it will be easier. This tip is TRUE you really can clean shoes with nail polish remover. This mommy will be using it more often. Thank you Pinterest!
This is just from one side of the shoe...gross!


For more tips like this make sure to check out the tab above "Pinterest Tips" and also check out my Pinterest board.
Follow Kristina Morud's board Cleaning around the house on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment