Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bye Bye Armpit Stains


I'm embarrass to say that this is my shirt

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Today's Pinterest tip comes from One good thing by Jillee. Do you hate how your white shirts get those nasty arm pit stains? I know I do. I think I have found a pin that might get rid of those nasty stains.

All you need is:
Peroxide
Dawn dish soap (plain blue kind)
Baking soda

In a bowl or spray bottle mix 1 part dawn with 2 part peroxide. Once mix pour or spray on your stains. Shake on some baking soda on top and rub in. Let sit for an hour so. Then wash normal.
Don't worry about your shirt turning blue it won't stain. When I saw this that was my biggest worry. But I was so happy to see nothing happened!


After the first wash I noticed there was still some stain so I decided to wash it again. The shirt I picked was stained for over a year so who knows how well it will come out. But this new trick now sits in a spray bottle in my laundry room so I can add some whenever I notice stains on my clothes. This might come in good hands having two small kids who love to get dirty! Best Pinterest tip so far.
After the first wash. Trying this again I have high hope it will work this time. This was only after 1 hour of soaking

I will keep you updated to see how the second wash goes because as I type this it is sitting with the solution on it.

For more Pinterest tips check out the tab above or check out my Pinterest board.Follow Kristina Morud's board DIY cleaners on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment