Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hand Print Pot Holders


Today I'm sharing a great little gift idea that Grandma's would love for the upcoming holiday season. We made these for Great Grandparents for Christmas and also grandma's on mothers day. My two had a blast making them I think it was because mommy was letting them get all messy :) Thank you Babble.com for this great idea.

For this craft I found everything at my local Dollar Tree. What you will need:

  • Paint 
  • Pot holders
  • A paint pen if you want to add writing. (You might have to get this at a craft store I already had some from a previous craft.)
1.) Add paint to your little ones hand. Make sure you get a lot on there so you get a good hand print.
2.) Press the painted hand down on the pot holder. Hold for a couple seconds and make sure to push down on fingers to make sure you get all the paint onto the pot holder 
3.) Once finished let dry then add writing if you wish. For our we just added their names.


For more great gift ideas check out the tab above (Crafts) or my Pinterest board Follow Kristina Morud's board Gift Ideas on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment