Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Water gun Fun!!



Are you tired of being the target for your kids water guns? I was so I went out to Pinterest to find something that would change that. The idea that I found that was perfect came from Planet of the Apels. She threw a great looking carnival party that featured this game. If you are looking for some cute ideas for a carnival party check out her blog. 

Because of this game it saved my kids water guns from finding the trash can! My kids fell in love with this game and is always pulling it out. I noticed them even using the Nerf guns to shoot at the balls. 2 games in 1 score! The best part it was simple to make and you might already have some of these things laying around your house. All you need is:

  • Small piece of wood
  • 4-6 golf tees
  • ping pong balls 


Drill holes in the piece of wood big enough to fit the golf tees. Make sure the holes are spread far enough to fit a ping pong ball on the golf tee. And that's it you are ready to let the kids spray away at the balls and the best part you get to stay dry!

For more great activities to do with the kids click on the tab above and also checkout/follow my Pinterest board
Follow Kristina Morud's board Things to do with the Kids on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment