Thursday, June 12, 2014

Closet organization tip



Hello everybody!
Have you guys seen the pin of organizing your closet by putting your tank tops on shower curtain rings on one hanger. I thought this was a great idea until that one bored day I tried it out. It looked all pretty till I put that hanger into the closet then it looked like a hot mess!

All the shirts slide to one side but then if you put too many on you feel like the hanger is going to break (or at least I did).

 If there was a way to make the rings stay I would say this post would be a great thing but right now this tip is a FAIL. Your probably thinking if this is a fail why are you sharing it with me. And the answer is because I don't want you to waste your time trying it out and be disappointed like I was.
I will think of a way to make this tip useful and when I do I will share it with everyone.

If you know how make this tip work leave a comment with your suggestions.

***UPDATED 6/25/14****
I have found a solution to the fail. Instead of hanging the tank tops from the straps on the rings fold the shirts in half and slide through the rings! Looks 100% better and DOESN'T SLIDE AS MUCH! Doing this has cleared up so much space on my side of the closet!






No comments:

Post a Comment