Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Apple Juice Painting


Wow I'm sitting done writing out Pinterest experience, I'm noticing we do a lot of painting in our house.
This next painting craft is a fun one. It's snack time and art all in one. Apple juice paint on Graham crackers. Ireland said she was scared to eat it at first but after trying she said it tastes really good Mommy. So I joined in on the painting fun and it really wasn't bad.
We have done this 2 times already and every time I forget you don't need a lot of apple juice. I waste more then we use. So before I forget to say it a little juice goes a long way.

What you need:
  • Apple juice
  • Food color
  • Small bowls one for each color
  • Graham crackers
  • Paint brushes


What to do:
Start by pouring your small amount of apple juice into your bowls.Add 3 drops of food color to each bowl.

If you want brighter colors add more food color.

Mix and your ready to paint on the grahams.





Hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to share pictures on Instagram of your creations.

If you are looking for more great ideas to do with the kids check out my pinterest board

No comments:

Post a Comment