Monday, June 9, 2014

Walking Tacos



Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend. 

This recipe is one that our family tried over the weekend. Walking tacos seems like it's everywhere on Pinterest. They would be perfect for a meal on the go, camping or just a fun dinner in with the family. And the best part it's Toddler approved! Usually when my kids hear tacos they freak out I don't know why they are crazy! So I tricked them by calling them nachos and then after they ate it I told them they had tacos! Call me a mean mommy but now my kids will eat tacos after trying this it's one less picky food they won't try!

For this simple fast dinner all you need is 10 Minutes at the most and:
  • Ground meat or ground turkey
  • Taco seasoning packet
  • Chips (whatever kind would taste good with taco meat)
  • Your favorite taco toppings (cheese, lettuce and etc.)


Directions:
1.) Brown the meat and add the seasoning just like making regular tacos.
2.) Open the bag of chips. Add the meat and toppings. For my little ones while we were at home I found it was easier to use a plate for them.
3.) And that's it your ready to enjoy your walking tacos!

If you are looking for more simple recipes like this check back next Monday for a new recipe or follow my Pinterest board
Follow Kristina Morud's board yummy food to try on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment