Thursday, June 5, 2014

June: Ab Challenge

Happy Thursday!!! It's the first whatever Thursday and I thought I would share the hot ABS challenge that is all over Pinterest right now. As a stay at home mom adding working out to my daily routine can be difficult. Not so much the finding time it's more of the keeping the focus to keep it up.While looking on Pinterest I find myself pinning a lot of workouts but I will be honest I have only tried a handful of them and then the motivation is gone. 

I saw this challenge all over Pinterest and then I saw it in Facebook. It was like a sign you should do this.
I'm five days into it and loving it. By now I'm usually giving up on it but because it's easy I can fit it in at nap time and still get things done. As the challenge keeps going on I will keep everyone updated on my progress this will be my motivation to keep it going. And plus I have a bet with my Husband to see who can last the longest I have to win!
Sorry this picture is bad I hate showing off my stomach but for this challenge you have to show your results.


If you looking for a great quick ab workout this challenge it perfect. 



If you are looking for some other work out check out my Pinterest Workout board.

Follow Kristina board Workouts on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment