Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Little Man Car Wash!



This activity was perfect for my 2 year old son. He just had a blast being able to wash his cars and make a mess. Now everytime he pulls out the cars he wants to wash them. After seeing this idea on a pin from No time for Flash Cards I thought it was the perfect hot day outside activity for Landon. I'm always looking for new sensory ideas to use with him.  Not only are they fun but I have noticed they make him sit and calm down when he is having a rough day.

I didn't have a big enough bowl so we used our tin cake pan that worked perfect for this activity. Add a couple drops of dish soap and fill up with water. That's it and now you are ready to watch you little one have fun washing their favorite cars.


But you don't just have to have a car wash you can have a dinosaur wash with the plastic dinosaurs that you can find at dollar trees or even the dollar spots at Target. Many different ideas that your little one will love. What will you guys do?

Hope you little one enjoys this as much as my little one did!

Remember we would love to see what you guys did share your pictures on Instagram.
If you are looking for more great ideas of what to do with the kids make sure to check out and follow my
pinterest board
Follow Kristina Morud's board Things to do with the Kids on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment