Thursday, June 12, 2014

Banana Ice Cube Dog Treat


With the summer heat settling in here is a great treat for your fur babies! This is a genius idea from Just Little Things. Seeing this pin I just thought how happy these would make our two dogs. I'm always making treats for the kids so I thought we should make them something for once.
I had Landon help me with this one or I thought, he ended up eating the bananas instead of putting them in the ice trays.  But after he was done snacking he was a great helper. 

All you need is:
  • 1 Banana
  • Ice cube tray ( I didn't have a regular one so our puppies got some fun shape ones)
  • Water

  1. Slice the banana to the size you want
  2. Place into the ice tray and fill with water
  3. Freeze

And that's it once they are ready you will have a cheap treat for them and a very happy dog!

Do forget to share your pictures on instagram we would love to see your fur babies enjoying their treat!

Looking for other treats for your fur baby check out and follow my pinterest board
Follow Kristina Morud's board Treats for the doggies on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment