Thursday, June 19, 2014

Easy Chicken Dinner


Because mommy brain got the best of me this week Sorry about that, but I will make it up to you with a quick and delicious family dinner. This recipe has been seen all over pinterest for some time now. I have no clue who to give credit to but who ever started this thank you for this yummy dinner. This recipe is toddler approved! My 2 year old loves it however not my 5 year old and the only reason is because shes not a fan of potatoes. I know crazy I can't even get her to eat french fries she used to eat them all the time.

Green beans, Chicken and Potato Bake
Ingredients:
  • 3 chicken breast
  • 2 cans of Green beans 
  • 4 or 5 cut up red potatoes
  • 1 packet of zesty Italian dressing mix
  • 1 stick of melted butter


In a 9x13 pan cut the 3 chicken breast in half or you can keep whole your choice and place in the middle of the pan. On one side place green beans and on the other place the cut red potatoes. Sprinkle the packet of Italian dressing on top everything and then drizzle the melted butter over everything. Cover with foil and bake at 350ºf  for 1 hour.



Enjoy!

If you are looking for some more great easy recipes check out my pinterest page!
Follow Kristina Morud's board yummy food to try on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment