Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Marshmallow Shooter



This get up and moving activity is perfect for the whole family. When I was looking on Pinterest for fun activities I came across a marshmallow shooter which brought back so many childhood memories when our family would have marshmallow wars. So there was no doubt that we were going to make these.
Thank you Real Simple for this great activity. You will be running around which is the best exercise for the whole family. 

If you don't want marshmallows all over the place you can replace them for the pom poms that you can find at craft stores. The activity called for a plastic cup but I didn't have any so I replaced it was a piece of the pool noodle that I had cut up for the quite block activity that I posted a while back. You can do what ever you want.

What you will need 
Cup or pool noodle
Marshmallows or pom poms
Balloon 
Duct tape
Scissors

What to do:
1.) Cut 1/2 inch off the top of the balloon. 
2.) Stretch the balloon over the cup/pool noodle. Once in place Tie a knot on the other end of the balloon.
3.) Tape the bottom of the balloon.

4.) Load the marshmallow or pom pom into holder once in pull back aim and shoot. 

Have fun!

For more fun activities check out the tab above or my Pinterest board Follow Kristina Morud's board Things to do with the Kids on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment