Monday, August 18, 2014

Green Tea Lime Cooler


Today I have 2 post for you sorry that I missed Friday's post my little one was sick.

This is a yummy healthy drink that is an antioxidant-rich green tea perfect to sip on a hot summer day. This drink was very yummy and I will be adding this to a list of drinks. At first it was a little to tangy for me so I added more sweetener to it which helped a lot (2 packets). The recipe called for agave nectar however I didn't have any so I substituted it with Sugar on the raw. Thank you POP SUGAR for this great drink recipe.

Green Tea Lime Cooler
by: Pop Sugar

Ingredients:

  • 1 green tea bag
  • Juice from 1/2 lime
  • 1/2-1 teaspoon of Agave nectar or a sweetener of your choice
  • Handful of lime


Directions:

  1. Boil 1 and 1/2 cups of water. Add the tea bag and let steep in the water for about 5 minutes.
  2. Add in lime juice and sweetener of your choice stir to mixed well.
  3. Add a handful of ice 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment