Tuesday, August 5, 2014

DIY chalk paint

Hi everyone today's kids activity is a 2 in 1! You get to make it and then use it to get up and moving!
Today I'm going to share chalk paint with you thank you for this great pin. It's simple to make and you probably already have every thing in your kitchen. And make sure to make your self a color :)

Chalk Paint
2 tablespoons of corn starch
2 tablespoons of water
4-6 drops of food coloring

Mix everything into a little plastic bowl. Simple as that you are ready to go outside and enjoy some time with your kids!

Now you are probably wondering how is this getting up and moving playing with chalk. There are so many ways one way that I did with my kids is hopscotch. I made the board while the kids were drawing what they wanted and then started playing once it was dried alittle. When my kids saw me up and playing they decided to join in. We had a blast and with out thinking about it I got a good 30 min workout in the middle of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment