Thursday, August 14, 2014

August Workout 2

As busy moms its hard to find time to workout. Today I have a quick morning workout that I found on Pinterest that I have been using for a couple weeks now. Hope you enjoy this workout and you feel great afterwards that you are one step closer to a healthy you.


Another thing as  busy moms we don't want to loose time with our kids by going to the gym. I found a great article on Pinterest about The best 6 ways to workout with your kids. I have noticed that when I do workout during the day my kids are right there next to me trying to do the same thing. This article brings to life that it's the small things in our lives that can be working out as a family:
  • Going for walks
  • Getting them to move (family bike rides)
  • Walking the dog 
These are just a few of the things that have helped myself get those extra workouts with my family and help my 2 little ones be more active. For more great ways to workout with your kids check out the article you will enjoy it.

For more great workout tips check out the tab above (Pinterest Tips) or my Pinterest board
Follow Kristina Morud's board Workouts on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment