Thursday, May 29, 2014

Window Paint



This activity came from Raining Hot coupons Pinterest page. If you are looking for some great deals or couponing tips check her out. I love everything she post.

This activity is so easy the prep work is done in a minute, there is only two ingredients.  With two kids who can be impatient sometimes this is perfect!

Once it's made it keeps them busy for a while. And I'm not going to lie it's fun for adults too. It's great art time with your kids. With my oldest she thinks it so fun to paint on the windows because before finding this paint was for paper or finger paint in the bathroom. She has told all her friends about painting on the windows.

Ready let's get your family window painting today!

What you will need:

  • Dish soap
  • Washable Paint
  • Paint brushes
  • Little plates to hold paint or small bowls

  1. Pour the amount of dish soap you want on the plate/bowl. I like to do a little because a small amount goes a long way and I really never have tried to save it. (If you guys try it let me know how it goes!)
  2. Next add your paint. The more paint you use the more vibrant it is.
  3. That's it your ready to paint your windows. Because my kids are still messy I keep this activity outside on the sliding glass door.
Clean up: simple Windex takes it right away and your windows get clean. Always a plus for this mommy!

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as we have. And as always we would love to see your art creations on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment