Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Smash Balls

This kids activity for today has been my 2 year old sons favorite for a year now. It's smash balls from time for play. Now I will say there is not much to this activity and reading alot of the comments on the post was like what's the point of this it just makes a mess. Yes it makes a mess but if you use a cookie sheet clean up is not so bad. I like doing this activity with my young one because it's great for his eye and hand coronation.

All you need:
Cotton Balls
1 cup flour
1 cup Water
Few drops of food color
Toy hammer

What to do
Preheat oven at 300
Mix flour and water
Add food color
Dip and cover cotton balls in the mixture. Place on cookie sheet lined with foil for easy clean up.
Bake in oven for 45 minutes

Once finished if you find the bottoms are to sharp you can cut and make them safer. I haven't had to this yet.

And now let you little one smash away those toy hammers are perfect for this!

Hope you guys enjoy this activity.

For more kids activities check out the tab above and my Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment