Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Brownies in a cup


Today I'm going to share a great DIY gift that I will be making more for my teen nieces and nephews this Christmas.

First you will start with a mug. I picked mine up at the dollar tree.
Write on your cup with the recipe with a sharpie.
  • 4 tbs Flour
  • 4 tbs Sugar
  • 2 tbs Cocoa
  • 2 tbs oil
  • 2 tbs water
  • 1/2 tps vanilla
  • Cook for 1 min in microwave

Place mug in oven at 350 for 30 min to bake the sharpie on the cup.

To make this gift complete I will be adding a couple bags of all the dry ingredients into the gift.

For more great DIY gifts check out my Pinterest page Follow Kristina Morud's board Gift Ideas on Pinterest. and make sure to check back next week for a new DIY gift from now till Christmas!

Would love to see your cups on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment