Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Milk Jug Art

For the start of the Halloween season I thought I would share a fun recycling art project that the kids will love.

We took Lost Children's idea and instead of the stick we used a battery tea light to make a little table light for the patio. I like this idea better but it's up to you what you would like.
There are so many decorating ideas that you can do: 
  • Frankenstein (which we tried to do)
  • Ghost
  • Pumpkin 
  • even a cute little monster!


What you will need:
  1. An empty milk jug washed and dry
  2. Paint 
  3. Battery tea light

What to do:

1.) Paint and decorate your milk jug the way you would like.
2.) Once paint is dry cut around the lid area to make room for the tea light to sit in.

That's it! It's simple but time consuming. My kids got bored quick so I noticed I did most of it alone.

Would love to see your milk jug art on Instagram!

For more Halloween crafts come back next week for more Halloween crafts. Or check out my Pinterest boards! Follow Kristina Morud's board Halloween on Pinterest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment