Friday, October 10, 2014

DIY ABC Magnets


This is a cute DIY gift idea for the little ones in our life. We are starting letters with my 2 year old and I hate the cheap looking ones we had with our 5 year old...I'm still finding random missing ones around the house.

I used the idea from my previous post of turning your kids art work into magnets for this gift idea.

I love this idea because if you can use pretty scrapbook paper and make it more personalized. My son loves football so I used football skin paper.

What will need:


  • 12×12 scrapbook paper
  • Clear gems (I used the bigger ones)
  • Sharpie
  • Mod podge
  • Magnets

What to do:
1. Cut circles to the size of the stone. I had a circle cutter that I had in my craft stuff. If you don't have one trace the stone and cut them out.
2. Write a letter on each circle with the sharpie.

3. Place small layer of mod podge on the stone and then add the paper.

4. Once dry add your magnet.

For more great DIY gifts check out my Pinterest board!  Follow Kristina Morud's board Gift Ideas on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment