Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kids Art Work Magnets


Today I have a great mommy time craft for you. As a mother I have art work from my kids that I have no clue to do with all over my house. My little one loves to scribble! So this pin from Handmade Kids Art was perfect. I will be making more of these over the next couple of weeks to give to Grandparents for Grandparents Day which is coming up Sunday September 7th!

For this craft you will need:

  • Kids Art work
  • Mod Podge
  • Glass marbles with flat bottoms (At the Dollar Tree they have big ones and small ones)
  • Small magnets
  • Circle punch or you can just cut them out by hand


1. Cut circles out the kids art work to fit the marble.

2. Paint a small amount of mod podge on the flat side of the marble. Place a circle with the drawing side down on the flat marble. Let dry.
After they were dry I trimmed up to fit around the marble

3. Once dry place on the magnet. I had to glue mine I just used the mod podge that worked well.


Now you are ready to wrap them up to give as gifts or decorate your fridge with them.


We will love to see your magnets share your photos on Instagram.

For more great mommy time crafts make sure to check out my Pinterest board.
Follow Kristina Morud's board Cute craft ideas on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment