Thursday, October 16, 2014

Glowing Bowling

This activity has been a favorite to my 2 year old and the little girl that I watch during the week. They have been playing this for two days now. I should have known this was a great activity they had a blast over the summer when we made water bottle bowling!


If you have your older kids to help you they can draw the faces on the cups which will be fun to see all the different faces you guys come up with. I wasn't brave enough to give the 2 year old and 1 year old a sharpie so I did it all!

What you need:

  • Plastic Cups (As many as you need we used 3)
  • Sharpie
  • Glow sticks 1 for each cup
  • Ball
What to do:
  1. Draw Ghost faces onto the cups
  2. Place a glow stick into each cup
  3. Set them up and have fun bowling
For more kids activity like this check out my Pinterest Board

No comments:

Post a Comment